Marey 10L Tankless Hot Water Heater Liquid Propane Instant On Demand 2.64 GPMPrevious Next
- Marey GA10FLP Tankless Water Heater Liquid Propane Gas Activated 2.64 GPM
- Heats unlimited volume of water on-demand as needed
- No electrical connection required, pulse ignition, powered by (2) D batteries.
- Activated by water flow, not water pressure.
- Easy to install
- Multiple safety sensors including auto cut-off, automatic ignition, anti-dry combustion, over-pressure, overheating, flameout protection, and twin solenoid valves.
- Convenient summer/winter switch to control your temperature all year round.
- Saves water and uses up to 60% less electricity than conventional tank water heaters, making it cost-effective and eco-friendly
- Excellent customer service support and 5 year warranty
- Water-controlled automatic ignition
- Flow activated
- This unit provides more comfort and energy savings in the form of lower gas consumption in warmer months.
- Sufficient flow is always required to keep the overheat safety sensor from shutting the unit off.
- Anti-dry combustion protection
- Over-pressure protection (when water pressure is over 145 PSI)
- Compliant with Department of Energy gas tankless water heater requirements
- Does not require electricity (operates with 2D cell batteries)
- A perfect alternative for homes with frequent power outages or off-grid applications
- Only uses gas while water is flowing
- Works easily with low levels of water pressure
- Anti-combustion and gas pressure safety protection
- Can maintain 87% efficiency level throughout a lifetime
- Rustproof design, no water loss due to leaks
Compact design saves space and is easy to install almost anywhere, Provide endless hot water on demand and only as needed. Marey’s unit has a maximum input rating of 68,240 BTU/h and will provide a flow rate of up to 2.64 GPM output. No electrical connection is required; perfect for off-grid applications. Its small to medium water production is ideal for indoor usage, apartment, cabins, and tiny homes. You are able to control your temperature all year round with a convenient summer/ winter switch. Adjustable manual temperature control, multiple safety sensors including overhead and anti-dry heating. It is not recommended for elevations above 2,000 feet.
Minimum Activation Rate 0.65 GPM
Minimum Temperature 6.8 °F – 64.4°F MAX.
Water Connection Location – BOTTOM
Water Connection Size 1/2” NPT
Flow Rate @ 35°F Rise 3.41 GPM
Flow Rate @ 45°F Rise 2.67 GPM
Flow Rate @ 55°F Rise 2.15 GPM
Flow Rate @ 65°F Rise 1.83 GPM
Flow Rate @ 77°F Rise 1.58 GPM
All our products are shipped to you Free; shipping is included in our pricing. We ship multiple USA Warehouses throughout the 48 contiguous states. All large HVAC systems are shipped via freight carries due to the weight. Depending on how rural your location delivery times will vary. However, small or lightweight items are shipped via UPS or FedEx ground.
We offer a 30 day no-hassle return. As soon as your order arrives back at our warehouse and it is inspected, (all boxes need to be unopened for full credit); we will then issue your prompt payment less the return shipping cost.