- ETL approved
- Designed using SMART Technology.
- Up to 2 points of use application
- No need for pre-heating: instant tankless water heater on demand heating.
- German-designed with high quality stainless steel water channel and heating chamber. The ECO line by Marey is the only one in the market with a corrosion resistant patented heating element which reduces hard water build up from chlorine and calcium
- Recommended for the Southern and central states of the US. Recommended for a point of use where the incoming water temperature is above 70°F.
- Its LCD panel allows you to program the desired temperature
- Comes with a 5 year warranty
- 220 volts. Requires (1) 70 Amp double pole breaker.
- Must be installed no more than 40 feet from the intended point of use.
- Flow switch activation mechanism allows the unit to produce constant temperatures with as little as 0.5GPM / 5PSI.
- Must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.
Marey ECO150 provides 14.5kW of power, being the perfect solution for up to 2 points of use. This unit provides 29° F increase at 3.5 GPM, allowing you to have two showers running simultaneously in hot climates. Check the temperature map for more information. Tankless water heaters provide an efficient hot water solution eliminating the stand-by energy consumption of conventional tank units.
Minimum Activation Rate 0.50 GPM
Minimum Temperature 40 °F – 95 °F MAX.
Water Connection Location – BOTTOM
Water Connection Size 1/2”
Flow Rate @ 35°F Rise 3.0 GPM
Flow Rate @ 45°F Rise 2.5 GPM
Flow Rate @ 55°F Rise 1.7 GPM
All our products are shipped to you Free; shipping is included in our pricing. We ship multiple USA Warehouses throughout the 48 contiguous states. All large HVAC systems are shipped via freight carries due to the weight. Depending on how rural your location delivery times will vary. However, small or lightweight items are shipped via UPS or FedEx ground.
We offer a 30 day no-hassle return. As soon as your order arrives back at our warehouse and it is inspected, (all boxes need to be unopened for full credit); we will then issue your prompt payment less the return shipping cost.