Marey ECO180 Electric Tankless Water Heater On Demand Whole House 4.4 GPM 220V
- Marey ECO180 220V 4 GPM 18KW
- 5 year warranty
- Whole house application. No need for pre-heating: instant tankless water heater on demand heating
- Activated by water pressure (5 to 85 PSI) from the moment the faucet is opened
- Its LCD panel allows you to program the desired temperature
- German-designed with high quality stainless steel water channel and heating chamber
- The ECO line by Marey is the only one in the market with a corrosion resistant patented heating element which reduces hard water build up from chlorine and calcium. Designed using SMART Technology.
- Tankless water heaters save energy because they use up to 60% less energy than conventional tank water heater
Marey ECO180 provides 18 kW of power, being the perfect solution for a whole house application. This unit provides 36° F increase at 4.0 GPM, allowing you to have up to 3 points of use running simultaneously in hot climates. Check the temperature map for more information. Tankless water heaters provide an efficient hot water solution eliminating the stand-by energy consumption of conventional tank units.
- Minimum Activation Rate 0.85 GPM
- Minimum Temperature 80 °F – 140 °F MAX.
- Water Connection Location – BOTTOM
- Water Connection Size 3/4”
Flow Rate @ 35°F Rise 4.0 GPM
Flow Rate @ 45°F Rise 3.0 GPM
Flow Rate @ 55°F Rise 2.5 GPM
Flow Rate @ 65°F Rise 2.0 GPM
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION
- The 220V ECO 18KW unit requires (2) 50 amp breakers and must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality
- Requires (2) 50 Amp double pole breaker.
- Must be installed no more than 40 feet from the intended point of use.
- ETL approved
- Up to 3 point of use application
- Recommended for the whole US region
- Must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.
All our products are shipped to you Free; shipping is included in our pricing. We ship multiple USA Warehouses throughout the 48 contiguous states. All large HVAC systems are shipped via freight carries due to the weight. Depending on how rural your location delivery times will vary. However, small or lightweight items are shipped via UPS or FedEx ground.
We offer a 30 day no-hassle return. As soon as your order arrives back at our warehouse and it is inspected, (all boxes need to be unopened for full credit); we will then issue your prompt payment less the return shipping cost.