Marey PP8 Electric Tankless Hot Water Heater Instant On Demand 240 V 1.6 GPM
- Unit provides 8.5 kW / 240 Volts
- Maximum points os use 1
- Can reach up to 1.6 GPM at 35℉ temperature rise.
- 5-year limited warranty on parts
- Automatic air bubble detenction
- Electronically controlled
- Simple installation and electrical connection
- Ideal for apartments, cabins, tiny houses, or as a point of use in a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
- Constant outlet water temperature
- German technology alloy bare element
- Fast heating Electronically controlled Constant outlet water Exceptionally durable
- Backlit LCD Display for easy and exact temperature selection
Marey PP8 electronic controlled tankless water heater provides a maximum of 2 points of use and up to 1.6 GPM. It can be installed in regions where the incoming water temperature can reach as low as 57 degrees. This very versatile unit is great for apartments, cabins, and tiny houses. Wall-mounted and with a space-saving design, this unit is easy to install almost everywhere. The unit comes with a Backlit LCD Display for easy and exact temperature selection, is electronically controlled, and provides fast heating on demand. The German-designed alloy bare heating element provides a constant output temperature even with a low flow rate. The unit is CSA certified and it can be sold in the US and Canada.
All our products are shipped to you Free; shipping is included in our pricing. We ship multiple USA Warehouses throughout the 48 contiguous states. All large HVAC systems are shipped via freight carries due to the weight. Depending on how rural your location delivery times will vary. However, small or lightweight items are shipped via UPS or FedEx ground.
We offer a 30 day no-hassle return. As soon as your order arrives back at our warehouse and it is inspected, (all boxes need to be unopened for full credit); we will then issue your prompt payment less the return shipping cost.